Technology is never stagnant. Innovation requires that every gadget or device should constantly be improved upon, and your smart home automation system is no exception. We make sure that you have the latest tech at your fingertips. In this blog we'll cover some of the newest features you can experience from our top partner Control4.
The first time you saw someone talk into their watch to issue an important command, it was probably on Star Trek or in a James Bond film. But today this technology has been realized with the Apple Watch and various other models. According to Forbes, 245 million wearable devices are expected to ship in 2019. People want to wear their tech because it's portable, convenient, and just plain cool. Control4 just released news that you can now control your Control4 smart home with the Apple Watch. Open the Control4 app on your watch and enjoy these features:
• Media: See what audio or video that is playing in each room in your house and change volume, add additional rooms, or turn things off.
• Thermostats: See all thermostats in your home, adjust the temperature, and apply presets.
• Lighting: Control individual lights in any room of your house or activate lighting scenes that control many lights at the same time.
• Security: Check status of locks, unlock or lock doors, and open or close garage doors.
• Local or Remote: Control your home from the comfort of your couch, or use your watch when you're away at work or traveling.